Friday, December 14, 2007

Gingerbread Friends Title Wishblade/Silhouette/Craft Robo

Today's scrapbook page is just waiting for photos. I didn't take my camera to our Gingerbread decorating day at Carolyn's. I'm sure she'll have some great shots she'll share with me to finish this off. Especially when I cut a title for her page too.

Thanks Eliz for the paper and inspiration.

DOWNLOAD .gsd FILE
If you would like the Gingerbread Friends title .gsd file email me and I'd be happy to send it to you directly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love those titles with your wishblade. Layout came out great. To busy with Grandkids to finish my layout. Keep up your beautiful work.
Eliz.

Anonymous said...

I have some great shots of the kids and yes I have copies. I'll post them on face book later....may have to copy that layout!
Carolyn