Friday, December 7, 2007

Gingerbread House

We went to visit our "oldest" friends today and the kids made their annual gingerbread houses. Its an event we all look forward to each year and what makes it even more special is the time we get to spend with special friends.
This is last year's layout. I forgot my camera but I'm sure Carolyn got some great shots.
Notice the liquid applique icing around the photos in the layout. Almost looks good enough to eat. The paper is from Basic Grey's fruitcake line.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well from one "old" gal to another! We had an awesome time! I am impressed at how intricate the kids designs are becoming as they age.

Carolyn
p.s. Ron came down hours later and said "Where did they go? I must have fallen asleep?"
So he asked me to pass on to you "Bye"