Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Printing off those Christmas traditions pictures

I just sent the weekend's photos to Walmart to get them printed. Will pick them up after lunch and maybe even get started on that Christmas Ornament mini album I've had on my mind since seeing the inchies. Not sure if I do it as an inchies album but the Christmas tree one was my inspiration. http://paperfections.typepad.com/paperfections/2007/11/inchie-christma.html
I changed my mind. I also printed off 2 of each ornament with my printer in a 1 " square so now I will have to look through my hardware stash and see if I have things like bottle caps, book plates and chipboard tags to use as ornaments. The kids and I will add some journalling about why the ornament is special and then on the last page have them all on our tree together.
I'll post as soon as I can.

0 comments: