Saturday, December 1, 2007

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

I made Perpetual Birthday Calendars for everyone last year but didn't keep one for myself so now that I have my Bind -it -All I decided it was time. I downloaded the template from http://www.heartprints.net/gallery/templates/

and printed it out on cream coloured cardstock. Cut the pages in half vertically and put it together using my cool new tool. I used the Santa and decorations from a card kit I picked up at Dollarama and finished it with the light strand that came with an assorted Christmas set.

There is another version of the template with a table and borders http://www.splitcoaststampers.com//forums/showthread.php?t=242555
Another version of the birthday calendar book style by Debbiedee is
Beate takes it a step further made a card organizer with a recipe card size perpetual calendar. May make these to add to my bottomless box of cards
{Wooden box of handmade cards that can be returned when empty for a refill}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for this particular template for months! Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Thank You
This has been very helpful.
Much appreciated
take care
Princess Ivy

Carmen said...

I've been wanting to make one of these! They're over $20 to buy in the Dutch Stores! My Mom has one hanging in her bathroom...apparently that's THE place to put them if you're Dutch!

Unknown said...

absolutely: and in Belgium too but my family hung them on the back of the loo door so yo'd remember about it when sitting there etc!!!!
EMW UK

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Annette said...

Thanks! I need to make one of these for my dad. He forgets EVERYONE's birthday.