Saturday, September 29, 2007

Countdown to Halloween


I took a Countdown to Halloween class with Heather but did the Christmas one instead. Here is my version of the Countdown to Halloween on a regular size clipboard from Dollarama.


The trick or treaters have googly eyes and I put Crystal Effects/Laquer on the Hallowe'en. I did buy speical Hallowe'en paper for it. I had enough left over to make a 2nd one for my sister in law and her boys. I found some other paper to make yet a 3rd for my other sister in law and her kids. The kids were all here to visit today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute job, Gerrie!

Anonymous said...

I like it also, better put it on my to do list.
Eliz.

Jules said...

Wonderful clipboard! I love the paper & the cute characters. I hope your sisters-in-law liked theirs.