Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Emptying assorted baskets

I've spent the morning in our craft room again. This time I've been emptying assorted baskets and bags of embellishments and putting everything away individually. I had so many containers with assorted stuff it was hard to know what was in any of them. Buttons, brads, eyelets, stickers, fibres, bottle caps and other things are out of the packaging and in a small containers with like items. Doesn't seem like much progress right now in but soon I'll be so organized. Just think how much more
fun it would be to create. I'll know what I have and where it is.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Looking great. It really looks easy to stamp there. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job Gerrie

Leeny

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerrie, I still think you should come and clean my scrapbook room. I may never get it the way I would like it.
Eliz.