Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Heather. I know its taken me a few days to respond. Was away for the weekend
Four Tidbits about me
Four places I have worked:

1) Towers Dept. Stores my first job
2)RJ Brown and Associates- An American engineering firm in The Hague, Netherlands- while on a 6 month trip between high school and college
3)Various Day Care Centers in London over a 20 year period
4) Scrapaholics: A Healthy Habit
Four places I have lived:
1) Nkana Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia)
2) London ON grew up there
3) Windsor On. both my kids were born there
4) Strathroy
Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Venezuela
2) Mexico
3) Cuba
4) Disney
Four favorite foods:
1) Chocolate
2) Tuna or egg salad sandwiches
3) Steak with onions and mushrooms
4) Mom's apple cake
4 friends I'm tagging who are most likely to respond.
1) Eliz (in comment section)
2) Eileen (in comment section)
3) Lizz (on your new blog)
4) Jules (my new blogger friend.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerrie,
I don,t jnow how to respond unless it in an e-mail. lol




Leeny

Anonymous said...

Thanks I have been tagged:
4 places worked, Petrolia CEE Hospital(RNA), Watford shoe store, Warwick Twp. office cleaning, Home care nursing.

4 Places Lived: Petrolia, Strathroy, Warwick, Arkona.

4Places been on Vacation: Florida, Ottawa, French River, Wawa.

4 foods: Chinese, Pizza, Chocolate, BBQ'ed pork chops.
Thanks for the tagging Gerrie,
Eliz.

Jules said...

Thanks, Gerrie, If you copy this on my blog, you could win blog candy. I answered it. Thanks for the tag.