Monday, September 24, 2007

Layouts as promised

























I received my copy of Scrapbooks and Cards Today before going to the cottage. It again was invaluable as inspiration for many layouts. Here are some one page layouts I did this weekend.
1) Sparks Street Mall 2) Animal Care Center 3) Best Pals 4) Museum of Nature.
I will have some blog candy for those who post in the comments section and match the layout to the correct page in the magazine. If you don't have your copy yet it is available online at http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/magazine.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB GERRIE. NICE LAYOUTS



LEENY

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful layouts!! Thanks for introducing me to an awesome magazine!! I saw a cool sketch in there that I'm going to try now!! All I could find was your first layout - it is on page 30!!
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

Lets see if I got them, it is much harder to look at the magazine on line than in person. Layout 1 on page 30. Layout 2 on page 31. Layout 3 on page 3. and layout 4 on page ?.. Can't get #4.
Thanks.
Eliz.