Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jenna has caught the bug!

Jenna was so excited to go to Heather's Back to School mini album class. She definitely has caught the stamping bug. This is today's project.
It not only has lots of room for photos but also spots to record things such a shoe size, teacher's and classmates' names, and favourite things.
What a nice keepsake. Hope Heather doesn't mind that we posted it before she had a chance to put a photo on her blog.
I love the Bind It All. May just have to go and get one for myself.
We hear next month's theme will be Hallowe'en. Jenna wants me to sign her up for all of Heather's kid's classes. If you haven't stopped by her blog do so. She has my favourite one. http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are FAR TOO KIND!!! I was thrilled to have Jenna this morning! I'm just sorry she was at the end of the table! Next time I'm saving her a seat up close and personal so we can chat!!! She is so sweet and she did an AWESOME job! OK, and can I add....the moms looked like they had a great time chatting it up too:))) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I check her blog out a lot to Gerrie.Jenna did a good job on this.

Leeny

Anonymous said...

Great Job Jenna!! Neato project and cool keepsake!! Gerrie, the sale went fantastic and I was happy to have sold a lot of stamps and stuff - although I can not believe how much I STILL have. I'll have to post an online sale and try to clear some more!!

Anonymous said...

You did a good job Jenna, keep up the great work and maybe you will be able to teach us some classes one of these days.
Eliz.