Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Jules http://3jjjs.blogspot.com/ to do the following: You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I don't have a middle name but hypenated my maiden name so my kids say now its my middle name so here goes.

R- I am considered to be a responsible person

I- Some people consider me interesting

E- I'm not feeling very energetic these days. Allergies are getting the best of me.

T- I love to teach

D- I'm devoted to stamping and scrapbooking

Y- I feel young at heart

K- My mother always used to say if you can't say anything kind, don't say it at all.

Don't have time right now to tag others but will later today.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Thanks Gerrie! I love reading these. I am glad that you did my tag.