Thursday, September 13, 2007

So glad friends stopped over to visit.

I am so glad I had friends stop over to visit today. Thanks Carolyn and Eliz. I really enjoyed your company and having someone to talk to. It made me realize that it really is time to find a meaningful employment. Not just because I miss the little extra money I was making. I miss going to work. I miss feeling needed and appreciated. I miss getting up and not quite knowing what the day will bring. Since the kids have gone to school and Arthur is working days the only challenge that faces me is housework and more housework. I'm the first to admit Molly Maid I'm not. The kids can manage for short periods of time without me and its time for me to do something for myself. Up until now I knew it but didn't feel it. Now the job search starts in earnest. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, but I will miss just dropping by or picking up the phone when I need someone to talk with.
Eliz.

Jules said...

I do wish you luck. What a nice thing for friends to do!