Friday, November 23, 2007

4 X 4" chipboard calendar template

I took the 2008 chipboard calendar template from http://www.mayaroad.com/new/newsite/...um_insert.html and then transfered it to a word document so that it will print 4 months to an 8 1/2" X11" sheet of paper. I printed them on cardstock. Some of the outside lines are outside of the print margin but there is enough room to cut the calendar sheets 4 X4". The new corner rounder is perfect to round the bottom edges so that it fits nicely between 2- 4"chipboard coasters.

I have also saved it as a pdf file. *please note that to get the correct size in the print window change from fit to margins to none in the print window
I still can 't figure out how to upload the file here so have posted it at Splitcoaststampers at

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good to us,
Thanks just what I needed.
Eliz.