Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Glitter


Glitter. I love it and hate it all at the same time. I consider myself an experienced stamper/scrapbooker but for the life of me cannot use glitter without gettting it all over my card, work surface and me. It follows me everywhere. Even to bed. I can have a bath or shower and its still with me.
I even went to a Tuesday Bargain class at the Rubber Room in London yesterday to do a card with glitter hoping they would have some magical system since 95% of the cards on display have glitter on them. They used coffee filters to hold the glitter. Again it followed me home somehow.
I use a shallow tupperware type container with a lid to store and use all my embossing powders and glitters. Still every time I use it my husband says I have a sparkling personality.
Any suggestions? How do you contain your glitter?
Or should I just take my young friend Braedon's take on things. She says "you can never have enough glam!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! Glitter everywhere!!!! Let me know if you figure it out!