Monday, November 12, 2007

Back online painlessly

For anyone in the area, I would highly recommend Superior Computers in Lambeth for sick computers. I dragged Arthur with me in case we had to make a decision about the fate of our computer. I should have let him go to bed after coming off nights. The technician cleaned out the inside of the computer. Dust bunnies had gotten in the way of things and now everything works fine. What a relief.
They didn't even charge us for the time he spent on it.
I have taken other computers {even ones bought 2nd hand elsewhere) there and received wonderful often on the spot service.
Good thing I didn't have to leave it at the shop. As it is, I already have 300 blog entries to go through before I'm caught up! Not to mention countless emails.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No time to sleep tonight just sit back with a Tim coffee and get caught up on all those blogs. Have fun tomorrow at the Rubber room, wish I was going also.
Eliz.