Saturday, November 10, 2007

Craft sale is over

Our school craft sale is over so we can relax for a while. Our table looked awesome and Aaron and Jenna worked hard setting up and selling until about 1 pm when they walked home. I stayed to finish up. Our biggest sellers were This Years Version of Chocolate Fudge, Tooth Fairy Boxes, Snowman seeds, Pet Treats, Hot Chocolate, Mints and Christmas Coookie Decorating Kits. Took lots of pictures but that will have to wait until I have access to another computer. Aaron and Jenna were well rewarded for their contributions, Jenna for her stamping and both Jenna Aaron for working today. They both took care of the selling, the money and making change.
We contributed to the school fundraiser by buying the table space, decorations the children of the school made, raffle tickets for prizes donated by vendors, cookies from the grade 8's table and having pie with a beverage in the Tea Room.
It was nice to see so many kids manning the school booths and the Tea Room. Great Job guys! Thanks to the many familiar adults volunteering their time and the ever suportive teachers who supported by their attendance to make the event a success.
PS: I heard this morning that the craft sale raised $700 for the school. Way to go!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I REALLY wish we made it out your way today! We still don't have a healthy household so we haven't been straying too far! I'm really glad to hear it was a success, please pass along a squeeze and a smile for Jenna for me! See you soon!

Jules said...

It sounds like it went really well. I am gald that you had such a great time. I hope you can get it working soon, so I can see pictures.