Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wish I was packing my bags tonight.



I wish it was me who was packing their bag tonight. Alas the only trip I will be taking in the near future is going with my sister tomorrow to take Mom and Dad to Detroit so they can start their vacation. They will be going on a 10 day Panama Canal cruise aboard the ms Volendam with the Holland America Line. My Dad was pleased the name of the ship was ms Volendam. He sailed many years ago on a different ms Volendam to a different port of call. He served for the Dutch army in Indonesia.
If only I could go with them. Oh well I'll just have to dream and hope that in the not too distant future I too could be going on a cruise. In the meantime, I wish both Mom and Dad a wonderful vacation. I did give mom an extra 1 gig memory card for her camera so perhaps I can live vicariously upon their return.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you and your sister got back before this storm they are all talking about hits. If all is clear in the morning I will be down.
Eliz.