Friday, November 16, 2007

Origami Photo Wallet








Eliz's daughter-in-law, Stacey http://confessionsofastampoholic.blogspot.com/ gave her an adorable birth announcement for Brady. It was complete with lots of pockets which Stacey filled with gorgeous wallet size photos of their adorable son. I must admit I have been doing scrapbooking and stamping a long time and this was something I have never seen before. I did a google search and found it under Origami Wallet but it used different sized paper. Then I did a search through the blogs I follow and have not found it there so here goes: ( To make printing instructions easier, this file is posted as a word document at Splitcoaststampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7743674#post7743674
Origami Photo Wallet
Materials required
1 double sided piece of 12 X 12" paper, (I used one sided so it was easier to see)
Assorted wallet size photos,
stamps, brads, eyelets, ribbon to embellish the wallet
Score the paper at 1/2", 3", 6" 9" and 11 1/2"
Turn 90 degrees and score at 4" and 8 1/2"
Turn back to starting position.
Fold in at the 1/2" and the 11 1/2" lines
Fold each corner in so that it meets the next score line


Fold in at 3 and at 9" score lines so the edges meet in the middle.

Flip over and fold at 4" and 8 1/4" score lines
Slip the piece that has been scored at 4" in behind the corner flaps of the 4 1/4" piece
This is the inside of your wallet. Note all the pockets to put photos. Decorate as desired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope You are feeling better real soon,don't think it was what I had yesterday. Are you up for a road trip on Tuesday? My way, and then on to Sarnia?
Eliz.

Stacey said...

When I popped into Eliz's that day to pick up the crop-a-dile, I noticed that you had a scorepal there. I cased this from splitcoast and they lady that had done it was using a score pal!