Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm still here

I have not updated my blog this week because we have been busy preparing for the school craft sale and tea room this Saturday. I have lots of cute things to show you and will post them when I get a chance later today or tomorrow. In the mean time here is a list of some of the things and the verses I have used.

This Year's Homemade Christmas Fudge,
A day or two ago
We thought we'd make a treat
For all our special friends
A Christmas gift to eat
Our intentions were top notch
But our schedules would not budge
Hence, here's this years edition
of homemade Christmas Fudge.

Dog Treats
acetate box with rawhide bones

Cat Treats
acetate box with cat toys

Snowman seeds
To have a merry Christmas
Peek inside this bag here
Filled with seeds for snowmen
to bring your winter cheer
No, you can't really sow them
But "plant" one on your tongure
and if they make you grow a smile
Then their Christmas job is done

Rudolf's nose repair kit
Rudolf's nose is very bright
He helps guide Santa's sleigh
Without it in the dark night sky
They might not find their way
So just in case dear Rudy's nose
is kaput and goes on the blink
We hve these spare "Red Nose Seeds"
to repair him in a wink

Tooth Fairy Boxes
Dear Tooth Fairy
I have a little tooth in here
Which I barely lost today
And I will not even shed a tear
If you will kindly come my way!

Christmas Cookie Decorating Kits
Decorated pail filled with
shortbread cookies
white icing
candy decorations


Magic Reindeer Food
Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home

ps: Thanks Eliz for your generous contribution of striped mints, hot chocolate and
hand knit dish cloths. It was much appreciated.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Lol, those were cute! I have missed you!