Saturday, November 17, 2007

My daughter has been stamping

Jenna went to a stamping class at Heather S. http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/


this morning and I must say Jenna is much more creative than I am with her colouring. That's why I've signed up for Heather's colouring class.


Jenna enjoyed using the liquid applique on the snowman gift box. She added glitter snowflakes to her ornament and achieved a cool look on craft coloured tags by outlining the stamped images in white gel pen.


Jenna has a special drawer in our craft room for her own stamp sets. She does let Mommy go use her stamps though so its a win win situation.


When we got home we made 18 beaded pens as part of family Christmas gifts. Its nice now that she is old enough to help me with our projects.

1 comments:

Jules said...

I need to get back to blogging world. I love the basket you bought at the craft show, so cute! Thanks for the tutorial about the origami pocket! I think your daughter's projects are very cute. I am glad that you daughter is stamping!