Thursday, November 29, 2007

Splitcoaststampers List of noteworthy links

Who would have thought? My chipboard calendar and address book templates made a couple of lists of noteworthy links this week. Most recently in Splitcoaststampers SCS Weekly Inkling # 84 for November 28. Here is a link to newsletter archives. (the latest one isn't posted there yet. If you want a jest email me and I'll send it to you.) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/newsletters.php

If you haven't already visited the site, don't say I didn't warn you that it is addictive. You can find the answer to almost any stamping questions there. You will have to sign in but it is free and well worth the stop.
I have picked up so much from Splitcoaststampers over the years its nice to be able to give something back.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Gerrie, way to go. Like I said when I first met you, I wanted to know 1/2 of what you know and asked you to teach me. I just think I am getting close and You sprint ahead with some more of your great talents. Keep up the great work,
Eliz.