Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Merry Xmas Card


























Arthur really liked the let it snow card and asked me to make a card for the guys at work to give their team leader. He wanted me to use my Wishblade because John's wife has a Silhoette and he knew she would appreciate it. I found the file at the same place I found the let it snow card. http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/


The dark green is just so you can see the card. It is actually a semi circle with the Merry Xmas in mirror image on the red part so when it is folded in half the letters line up over each other. It will fit nicely in a 6" square envelope.


The patterned paper by Basic Grey inspired the spirelli using the pink Marvy lever scallop punch and silver cording. The greeting is by stamping up in silver with clear embossing powder as I am out of silver.

0 comments: